Saturday, November 29, 2003

RED MOON RISING
I finished "Red Moon Rising" a book about the 24-7 prayer revolution. I really want to discuss it with someone but don't seem to know anyone who has read it yet. If you have, I would really be interested in your thoughts about it. I bought the book on Wednesday and finished it this morning (Sat), that is a record for me for a book with 255 pages. I devoured it!

I identified deeply with this book and my own journey fit right into the story as well. I was amazed at how it was so in line with my own spiritual pulse. I am going to seriously digest this book. I have been looking for the "wine skin" for this season's "wine" and I really sense that the skins are in this book. The last lines of the book resonated with electricity in my spiritual gut!

C'Mon!

No comments: