Tuesday, April 06, 2004

EARTHSHAKERS!

There is an immense resistance and opposition in the spirituals around us at this moment. I can sense it, feel it and almost taste it. The constant mental hammer blows on my mind have been tiring to say the least. I know that we are moving into occupied territory and that much hangs in the balance at this time.
I know that what we say and what we do matters.

The prophet Joel spoke of "the earth quaking before those who are the army of the Lord" (Joel 2:10). I know and can sense that quaking taking place in the depths of lives and the course of the future right now. I can almost feel the deep fissures that are moving and the sound of old earth breaking and giving way to something else emerging. The ground isn't stable right now, it is moving and that is an uneasy and a dangerous and yet, exciting time. Things won't look the same after a quake. People's lives change after a quake. Somethings die in earth quakes too.

God uses earth quakes, He swallows some in quakes and opens doors that no man could have opened for others.

There are two prophetic men who has been chained in a prison.

There are those who are not saved that can only be saved by an earthquake.

Destiny hangs on a shaking.

I believe this shaking is going to result in a harvest.

I also believe that this shaking is going to result in a releasing of shackles that have held us bound.

The result is that "whole households" are going to be saved.

Our wounds are going to be washed and great joy is going to be released.

I'm just trying to hold on in the "midnight"...(Acts 16:25-36)

Please pray for us.

No comments: