Tuesday, October 21, 2003

The “dark continent” I am talking about here is not afresh, but Europe. Missionaries from Africa are going to help save Europe from the veil of deep darkness that now grips this continent. This is the bread that was cast upon the waters by the European nations who sacrificed so much to send missionaries all over the world with the gospel. Now, for the sake of the fathers, missionaries from the nations they sent them to are returning as grace from the Lord to help save Europe.
This is another “reversal” but it is from the Lord, and it will turn back the tide of darkness in many of these nations. Even so, some, such as The Netherlands, are in danger of natural disasters soon washing them away if the turning of repentance does not come soon. Pray especially for The Netherlands, Sweden, Belgium, and France.
-Rick Joyner

I came across this prophetic word yesterday. Strange that at the same season that the Lord is revisting me to renew various dreams and vision (Amsterdam being one of them) that I found this word.
I also got a fairly big macedonian call this week...I am still stunned by it, who knows where that will lead?

No comments: