Tuesday, October 14, 2003

How about France?
In France, which is predominantly Catholic but emphatically secular, about one in 20 people attends a religious service every week, compared with about one in three in the United States.
"What's interesting isn't that there are fewer people in church," said the Rev. Jean François Bordarier of Lille, in northern France, "but that there are any at all."

What a mission field!
Who will Go?
I remember a friend of mine (Fred) who got me started in jail ministry, He used to challenge me with these words:
If not you... then who?
If not now... then when?...

That challenge birthed a new ministry in my life and has resulted in a mighty harvest in the jails.
I live by that challenge.
I've been to France, it captured my heart and stirred my soul.
I am praying for a harvest there and working to raise up young people that will have a heart for the nations. If you are reading this, maybe you are the answer to that prayer?
Would you pray about going?
I know that is bold but in the face of such need, shouldn't I be bold?

No comments: