Tuesday, May 24, 2005

a sign...


These signs will accompany those who believe...they will pick up snakes with their hands.
-Mark 16:17-18.

I had a dream the other night that really disturbed me and today I finally received the interpretation. In my dream there was someone who had a pet snake that was getting out of the cage. It was a venomous snake and very ominous. In my dream there was a large amount of anxiety about the snake getting out and biting someone.

The person who owned the snake was looking to me to take care of the snake as if I was the only one capable of handling the situation. I wrestled with the snake as it continued to strike but it didn't hurt me. I was still afraid of the creepy thing but I wasn't bitten. The snake got out of its cage a few times and in my dream there was no resolution to it, it ended with me trying to get the snake in the cage. Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Michael McMullen said...

Interesting dream.

Disturbing picture.

Anonymous said...

What was the interpretation my friend?
Neue

Unknown said...

Basically, there are those who have been playing with poisonous playmates and they are in danger of being bitten. What started out caged, has gotten loose and they can't handle it. They need help getting the snake back in the cage where it belongs.