Friday, April 20, 2007

Bathtub horror...

I heard someone call Spokane: Methlehem the other day...tragic but true. We have a serious meth problem and the church has to come up with more answers than pray and send away. I know meth's destructive power, I have a realtive who has had her whole live affected by this drug. Part of the answer is education and these videos are gripping! I will post more, they need to be seen. The living dead will increase in our culture if we don't face this terror in our town.

2 comments:

Michael McMullen said...

I had seen that before. That was ten times scarier than the Psycho scene, mostly because this is a picture of reality.

It breaks my heart that there are so many. It's an evil thing. It really is.

Anonymous said...

I agree, it is an evil thing, but I am glad there are video clips like this to show the reality of the drug. I looked up other clips and they have done a great job. I think and hope and pray, that the young generation will be far more educated and steer clear of the devastating consequences of all drugs. I have always heard that pot was the greatest gateway drug, but I heard an interesting report that smoking is actually the greatest gateway drug. Once you are used to smoking, trying pot is less of a leap and far more people smoke pot that began smoking cigarettes; about 80% more according to the report. Interesting.
Dad