Saturday, January 05, 2008

Live Free...Die Hard


I have never really enjoyed any of the past flicks in this series but really enjoyed this movie.
So much that I could even watch it again...tonight. It's rare to find yourself smiling in a movie, not because of the humor, and there was that, but from the original action. There was a number of actions sequences that I just thought ROCKED!
Yes, some were way over the top...but come on, this is DieHard. The end provided a way out of the problem that I had never seen in an action film...thats got to amount to something too. Great ride, if you are looking for a action escape....not too great on a post migraine brain but I endured.

1 comment:

Michael McMullen said...

Aw dude. I remember the choice was between that and Rescue Dawn the night I came over. Can I have a do-over?