Monday, February 16, 2004

Things taking place right now:

*Almost completed Ratchet & Clank's new video game on PS2
*Listening to Nora Jones new CD
*Reading "Blue Like jazz" which is awesome!
*Planning for our upcoming BLAZE youth conference
*Loving a poem I found by Emily Dickison on the marrowless life
*Missing old friends
*Kinda wishing we had another baby
*Wondering where some of our youth went so wrong
*Got full custody of Alicia, ends a year of hell, what a battle that was...
*Enjoyed Valentines day, White House Grill is my fave...
*Got some new LOTR trading cards, a great game, even for a 33 year old.
*Really longing for Zion
*A lot of other stuff that if I wrote on this blog, some people would have a hissy fit and get all ticked off. So I have to find a way to express it, share it and live it without being me.
That's tough....

No comments: