Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Naked Tug-O-War...


One of the books I am reading right now...last half is better than the first in my opinion.
So far it's not as wild as the title suggests but it has some real good stuff laced through out.
It's an easy read and worth reading if you like the Wild at heart kind of stuff.

The story about the naked men at the mens retreat was awesome! I laughed out loud at the thought of seeing a bunch of naked guys playing tug o war...oh some people get to break all the rules and get away with it. Imagine the religious uprising that such an act would cause in most churches. We have our own "naked man" at our mens retreat (I won't name names but you know who you are). I thought it was mere antics of a shock jock...now I know that there is a spiritual spin on it too...Get the book, it's worth the money.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, all I know is Steve just likes to get naked in front of people. I don't know if he thinks its spiritual or not(it sure ain't for the rest of us you know?)
Neue