Monday, March 28, 2005

Why crowbar massage?

Dues where dues are due:
Crowbar Massage is credited to my friend George Gostavich from way back in highschool.
It was a fictional name thrown out one day for a band that stuck in my cranium.
Nothing ever came of it to my knowledge but to my little brain it became a treasured little expression that embodies my yin and yang.

Ah the crowbar...It can be used for good or evil.

It's great at opening locked things, like a stubborn trunk, crate or a closed mind or chained heart.
You could scratch those places that only a crowbar could reach for yourself or others.
You can wield it like a Jedi master and liberate oppressed people or fend off an attack by a one-eyed poodle facing a neutering appointment that afternoon.
You could hang a few things from it too...like your boxing gloves and just relax with a cup of tea while playing soft feminine music in the background.

I also want it to be the name of my metal band.
It will be my zine name also.
It would make a good book title for my first publication.
I could see a clothing line in the future...black tees with white lettering.
How about a record company, film studio and a drink....inhale deeply here and....

WARNING!!! KEEP YOUR DIRTY LITTLE HANDS OFF MY IDEAS, YOU INSPIRATION PARASITES!

sorry...a burst of fear came over me.

Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....on and on I could wax painfully ineloquent or I could just say:

I've moved from dreaming, to making something happen and it seems a crowbar is what will get the job done.

There R U happy? >:P

2 comments:

Michael McMullen said...

Yes I am. Thank you. :)

P.S. Inspiration parasites. That's good, I'll have to use that. heh.

Unknown said...

Actually Mike I guess I am fairly parasitic myself since this post was inspired by your question! Oh the hypocrisy of it all...