Tuesday, April 26, 2005


Here is my recent creation in my backyard...a water fountain.
It took me two days to create and cost me around $80. LeeElla and I stopped by a garden store the other day and saw a lot of great fountains but they were expensive. The one I wanted was around 150-200 bucks for a stone that had one whole drilled and water came out the top. I thought for a while and came up with the idea of trying to make my own with the rock around my yard. So here it is, I am pleased, very Zen with my Japanese maple next to it.
 Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool!
I'm impressed, 80 bucks is great.
With some plants, a little time, it will be even better.
Dad

Unknown said...

So what plants oh great garden master, would you recommend, since I am clueless? Could you give me some ideas?