Friday, April 22, 2005


This is Jesse. He has been by my side in this youth ministry for years. If you can have sons in the faith, than he is one of mine. He has been through a lot of mountains and valleys but through it all, he has stuck by my side. I think he really is a true armor bearer. I am thankful that when life has fired a host of fiery darts at him, he has kept the shield of faith held up by Gods grace. He has taken a lot of hard knocks in this spiritual boot camp, but he has always kept coming back for more. He is becoming a real soldier for Christ, not perfect but becoming perfected, day by day. I am proud of you Jesse and glad to call you friend. Thanks for being there through it all.

 Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" He is our friend who loves more than admires us, and would aid us in our great work." Channing

Dad