Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Coming alive again...

I know it's been a while since I have had much to say.
I lost my voice and only now am I finding it again.
 
I have been recovering from a nasty scorpion sting of the soul.
Don't be fooled, death has a sting this side of the grave.
Its a merciless bite.
 
Asking how I am doing is like a man telling a birthing mother in labor pains to buck up.
Simply no point of reference.
Not that I don't appreciate the many prayers, cards and calls but honestly you don't want to know anyway, trust me.
 
It's like the smell of nursing home...most people cant endure the stench to carry the burden.
 
Thankfully this pitiful life of mine isnt built on the sand of my own abilities, wisdom, strength, faith, gumption, hype or emotional mirages but on the rock of Christ.
Which simply means...He holds me, not the other way around. 
 
 
 

No comments: