Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Destiny


Destiny
Originally uploaded by ericblauer.

I am so proud of my daughter, Destiny.
She will be turning 13 in a few days and for a teenager, she's the tops. She brought home a solid 4.0 on her report card this quarter. She's got a good heart, amazing talent, beauty and a brain, and her laugh could melt the hardest heart. She is a singer and guitar player as well. If you are at our home you can always hear her singing and writing songs in her room...which she always loves to share. Nothing makes me more proud than hearing her ask me if I want to come in her room and listen to her new song...I am sure Christian will be posting some of her stuff on the net real soon, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see her on You Tube.
Christian is about to dominate the space and it will be good to let the world get a hint of her talent, which by the way, you grossly understated, along with her beauty, inner and outer.
I can't wait till next week when we visit and I can get full doses of all the kids.
Dad