Sunday, October 26, 2008

Non-negotiable...faith priorities for voting

I do not agree with everything that comes out of Jim Wallace's ministry but this article resonated with me as I vote this week. I think there is more that can be included but it nails the issue I am wrestling with...the narrowness of the platform I have most often stood on. The older I get the wider I long for it to be..not in a truth sense but policy...I know some people will hammer me as a liberal for wanting to see these issues reflected more in the Republican party but...if I am honest...I do.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I'm a Christian Democrat. If you say it out loud to yourself first with no-one around it becomes easy, I did.

Mel said...

Thank you for "echoing" this article on your blog. It's definitely worth the read! And I never would have found it otherwise. :)