Saturday, July 26, 2003

Scarred the crap out of me!
I watched "SIGNS" last night. It's taken me awhile to get around to it. I don't really enjoy "scary" movies and I know this one wasn't really that scary compared to most but it was creepy. The whole "what's behind the door" thing always gets me in the gut, As a friend of mine says: "It makes my butt pucker". I really liked the movie though. A story about falling form grace and then being brought back wrapped around an Alien story was great! That is the type of writing that Christians need to be doing in the arts. Taking spiritual themes and presenting them in a creative, non preachy, non-cheesy way, with an edge that can cut through most peoples thick anit-religious skin. Good job guys! You scarred me and made me think all at the same time bravo! Another cheers for using Goliath's sword.

No comments: