Thursday, September 02, 2004


Nîn o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer, Rimmo nˆn Bruinen dan in Ulaer! -Arwen
(Waters of the Misty Mountains, listen to the great word, flow waters of Loudwater against the Ringwraiths!)
In my morning prayers and evening youth service the Lord used this scene from LOTR to speak to my heart. I have been riding hard over the last year, desperately fighting against pressing foes. It's been a tough ride with many moments of desperation and almost defeat. I've been carrying a wounded generation in my arms. Pushing with all my strength to carry this generation to a place of healing, a sanctuary of hope. It's a generation that needs courageous and valiant leaders that will risk their lives for a younger generation. This generation is desperate for help from those who will face the enemy and carry a generation to safety. God will send His mighty moments of deliverance at waters edge. But He needs riders, those willing to put everything on the line for the broken and dying. You will be hunted, pursued, attacked but ride harder, ride faster, dare to push on...
 Posted by Hello

No comments: