Thursday, July 27, 2006

...for that God made Heavy Metal.


metallica
Originally uploaded by ericblauer.
Let me write the songs of a nation and I care not who writes its laws. -Plato

Finally Metallica graces us with the ability to download their fiery music on itunes. It's a good day to own an ipod. Currently listening to "Blitzkrieg" a good sonic kick in the head after a day that kicked me in the groin.

Call me carnal though I prefer Colonel...but nothing soothes the pulsing veins of emotion like a stroke from the electric guitar; it's like a good audio massage to the strained nerves.

Heavy metal is like alcohol...listen responsibly kiddies...not everything out there is good for the soul but some of it can resole the leather back into your boots. I couldn't have lost 35 pounds without the headbangers pushing me on in the gym thats for sure!

Sometime life demands you scream back at it...for that God made Heavy Metal.

2 comments:

The Pfeiffer Family said...

Hey,

If "purify" or "frantic" doesn't get your blood pumping I'm not sure anything will..... at least that's what I've been told....it's not like I would actually know or anything!

Darin

Unknown said...

;) your secret is safe with me....oh, and all the net too. lol