Friday, July 07, 2006

I'm building you a castle...


MyPicture
Originally uploaded by ericblauer.
Her children rise up and bless her, Her husband also and he praises her...-Proverbs 31:28

LeeElla and I have been married 16 years today. Happy Anniversary babe!

Out of all the blessings in my life, my wife is the highest and most precious for sure. She is amazing, no words can really do justice to the blessing she brings into my life and the many people she loves and serves and walks with.

With all the hell we have been through in the last few years, she has been a rock. Not a rock without tears but a rock in the midst of the storm. She knows her God, is bold in her faith and such a woman of grace and faithfulness. I admire her, love her and thank God for her.

It breaks my heart to know that at this time in her life there is too much pain rolled into too little joy and that a few people that she loves simply have not a clue to the treasure they so easily ignore, disrespect and cast shadows on. She is still a bright soul no matter what cloud seeks to pour down rain on her path. Her works will praise her in the gates.

I regret this year is that I have so little to adorn her with, in the matter of wealth. She deserves, rubies, diamonds, gold and silver, trips to exotic places, walks on quiets shores, dinners that don't contain dishes slamming, children squawking and dogs yelping.

Oh for a thousand tongues to sing the praises of such a godly woman, tender lover, caring mother and strong partner. She deserves so much more than I can give her but at least I can declare her praise in the gates...

I know that your streets are paved with Gold in the place that truly matters and that the Lord is building you a castle fit for the queen that you are with the treasures I am storing up. I will keep sending Him heavenly riches to build it with.

I love you with all of my heart.

No comments: