Friday, September 12, 2008

Abortion doctors are afraid of her too...

"From the inside, no family ever seems typical. That's how it is with us. Our family has the same ups and downs as any other, the same challenges and the same joys...sometimes even the greatest joys bring challenge. And children with special needs inspire a special love....To the families of special-needs children all across this country, I have a message: For years, you sought to make America a more welcoming place for your sons and daughters. I pledge to you that if we are elected, you will have a friend and advocate in the White House." -Alaskan Governor, Sarah Palin

Published reports in Canada say about 9 out of 10 women given a diagnosis of Down syndrome choose to terminate the pregnancy through abortion. And some in the medical field are afraid that Sarah Palin's example will influence women to choose to not abort their Down Syndrom Children...read it here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's it to the Doctors if mothers choose to KEEP their babies?? They don't have to raise them?
I salute Palin and McCain as people, not just politicians...exceptional people, who have spoken their values with their personal choices.
If you want to know what they believe, read the story of their lives.
LeeElla

joey said...

i think what it is to the doctors is they will be out of a job...
they should be tried for murder in a criminal court of law!
score one more for sarah...

MaryMGlynn said...

Eric, I have met many people on line and been to many websites and I have found many countries are far worse when it comes to abortion sadly then our own. UK,Canada, France to name a few. Matter fact one country gives the parents a choice to inject a shot to kill baby in womb (like putting a dog down "same kind of shot") so parents can deliver baby and grieve over baby like that lost baby naturally or something. I did not know that this is a normal practice in that country. I was appalled. Guess what I heard America was trying to bring into our country, same shot. Treating babies like dogs or sadly worse then a dog. Most people treat their animals better then their own children.
I applaud this woman and admire that she stands up for the families of children with disabilities. My oldest son has asburgers (sp) anyway I felt an immediate connection with this woman.
Abortion is a Holocaust that Christ will judge and turning our heads and doing nothing is the same as people did during the Holocaust. My opinion is when we vote for a party that stands behind abortion we are just as guilty as the one who gave the abortion. I do vote on one issue, abortion is it, because its abortion that tells the moral stance of one. Anyway....in my opinion...

Unknown said...

Mary,
I agree with you on so much of what you have said and you are a shinning example of Christians that have not only stood against something but you are doing something too.