Thursday, September 04, 2008

These heels were made for walking...

Here is Sarah Palin's speech if you didn't get a chance to hear one of the most politically feisty speeches in a long time. It was a bit more sarcastic than I wished but, I still loved it. I thought Rudy's speech was the best he has given too. I can't wait to see how Mrs. Palin does in the debates, I hope she is as competent, poised, eloquent and down to earth in a toe to toe scrap with her and McCain's opponents. This was the first speech that has moved me to think about actually donating to a political party or campaign in a long time. I think Palin's speech, her story, values and abilities have brought me far closer to a decision on who I will vote for in the fall. I still want to see these candidates on the stage, dueling it out. Preaching to the choir is great, but I want to see them in the octagon...and I hope to see some of those high heels getting used!

3 comments:

MaryMGlynn said...

SHE IS AWESOME!!! She rocks and I am so excited that the Rep party finally got the right ticket with this one!!!

Michael McMullen said...

"...and down to earth in a toe to toe scrap..."

She's Alaskan. Of course she will be. She might even break a few necks without tussling her hair.

joey said...

as i said in my blog which nobody reads.....

a week ago, i was going to vote 3rd party.....
now i am actually going to vote republican again...


[URL]http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0808/13033.html[/URL]

Tom C. Korologos, veteran Washington adviser to presidents and former ambassador

"My reaction: Mother of five, moose hunter, NRA life member, husband belongs to a union, wears skirts, God-fearing new-generation pro-life woman, 80 percent governor approval rating and most conservative candidate on any ticket since Ronald Reagan. I hope McCain isn't a drag on the ticket."