Monday, January 05, 2004

Spit in God's mouth
"Many academics possess "a lot of degrees but no temperature."-Dick Staub

I thought this was witty. I meet a lot of people that seem to fit this, they are smart people but it's rare to find people with passion that touches me. I love passionate people, no matter what form it takes.
I think Jesus said it best: Be hot or cold, if your lukewarm, I'll spit you out of my mouth.
I know that is an extreme statement...but I didn't say it, Jesus did.
I want to live such a life, that when God takes a taste, He wants to swallow it up!

1 comment:

Mel said...

It's better to be hot or cold than lukewarm... But lukewarm feels so much more safe and comfortable. :)


To hell will lukewarmness. I want God to set me on fire, and to fuel that fire on a daily basis so the flame will burn hotter and brighter, moment by moment.