Saturday, February 25, 2006

mistress of mortality...

There I stood, hands in pocket, hood covering my saddened face as my 1968 Mustang was hauled away to it's new home. A victory for BLAZE but a loss for me, it was tough to see my little dream go down the road for someone else to enjoy. <Insert big sigh here>

(
WARNING SLIGHTLY RAW CONVERSATION COMING UP)

I couldn't help but feel like my last vestige of manhood was taken...the other was removed after selling my Suburban and buying a minivan. 

Ohh the agony when mid-life and poverty collide, leaving one helpless in the hands of the cruel mistress of mortality. What is a nice, amiable, considerate, kind, fatherly, goody-goody to do now?

Crack open a case of root BEER, kick back on the bean bag with my KJV bible and watch a little TBN I guess. Ahhh the suburbia life...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you need, Eric?