Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Something to burn...


bellini
Originally uploaded by ericblauer.
Cast your bread upon the waters for after many days you will find it again. -Ecclesiastes 11:1

Blogging never ceases to amaze me. This last Sunday we had a visitor that moved here from back east and came because she read my blog. Crazy.

But I also know that not everyone uses the internet (what are you amish?) or cant get access or whatever, so I am currently putting together a print edition. I have been going back through my blog and reformatting articles and I am goign to bind them together for people who just want a print copy.

The first edition should be ready by this Sunday I hope.

2 comments:

Michael McMullen said...

Cool. Any chance of me getting a copy or two for some friends?

Unknown said...

fo shurrrr