Thursday, November 04, 2004

A man with a hat...


I voted for Bush, and I am glad he won.
Not because I think he has done everything right or I have no issues with some of his domestic and some international policies, I do.

It was his hat...

I like cowboys, not in a gay sense, but as a cultural spine.
I live in the West, and I value men who are men. Sorry if that rubs anyone wrong but it's true. I want a man for a leader and I think Bush is a good man, not a perfect man but an honest and earthy man. Not a pretty man, a politically correct man, a girlie man or a man that wears pants but has panties underneath. Give me a man in a truck with a cowboy hat any day over a man in a Toyota or minivan. You can have your saxophone, I'll take one with a pair of boots, a dog and a ranch. Posted by Hello

7 comments:

Todd Bacon said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...

Bush isn't a man. He's a spoiled rich kid who chickened out during VietNam. At least Kerry had the balls to do a tour. No matter how many hats he wears, how many troops he sends to invade other countries, he'll always be a chicken. He's got no right to send real men to go do something he himself did not have the courage to do.

Unknown said...

OOOOOOH Spicy!

Anonymous said...

Bush is really a chicken? Let me get this straight, he's not a cowboy, but a chicken. Ok that explains it. -Matt

Anonymous said...

You can have your man with a cowboy hat. I'll take a man that professes with his mouth a faith that is lived out in all areas of his life, not just the ones that are good for politics. Meghan

Unknown said...

Well Meghan that's the beauty of it all, you can vote for who you want and share your opinion freely, even here.

Anonymous said...

G.W. is not a cowboy. Even in the loosest sense of the word.

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0439/baard.php