Tuesday, November 02, 2004


OK...notice, nice back yard and pretty black lab acting like an innocent little canine. Reality...she is a terrorist.
She is out to systematically destroy my fragile little ecosystem located in the back of my house. She digs holes in the soft grass, rips to shred anything that she can wrap her slobbery jowls around. She has chewed trees, rakes, toys, ropes, deck, clothing and even the very cement patio. Yesterday I found my sprinkler control's chewed to bits along with the wires along the side of my house...all shredded. She has even gnawed on the cables from my outside heat pump to the house. I find small little birdies cast mercilessly in the lawn after she has tormented them for play. Nothing is safe from this canine carnivore.
I am a prisoner in my own home..please help me.
 Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give Micah the green light to torment day and night. :)

-Dave

(See picture of Micah below)