Thursday, October 20, 2005

The death and birth of life...


1986...me getting baptized wearing my Stryper t-shirt. I had prayed to the Lord that I wanted to be baptized in a river, on a sunny day and in a place where I could go away and pray about what He wanted to do with my life. I got all those requests answered that day. I heard the call of God in the scripture I read that afternoon in Isaiah 61: The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news...I knew from that moment which direction my life would go. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Fred to the right in the red hawaiian print shirt?
-Dan

Unknown said...

No, the man on the left was my pastor and the man on the right was the assistant pastor.

tony said...

That's AWESOME! I bought that same shirt the other day at there concert! Nice blonde locks!
Tony

Unknown said...

Blonde locks...oh the memories. I will have to write about that...you inspired me.