Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Remembering....

“Something of God…flows into us from the blue of the sky, the taste of honey, the delicious embrace of water whether cold or hot, and even from sleep itself.”- C.S. Lewis



This little tour was deeply rich to me. I found myself breathing out tension in a way that reminds me of a walk in the warm summer woods. I was moved inside...to tears. I think it was the resonation that took place listening and looking at a personal reality that I cherish so much. Searching, truth, books, study, sharing with like-minded people on a similar journey, the restoration of important things and places. The intellectual pursuit of truth and ideas without losing the spiritual realities that illuminate the candle of thought.

I enjoyed it like a walk with a long lost friend, I suppose.
Post a Comment