Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good morning master....

There I am making French Toast for my lovely wife on her day off and in comes the 99 pound family beast, named Kona, our black lab. She looks at me at the stove, makes a retching sound...I in slow motion shout at her to get outside...she scrambles, left, right...pause....puke. A big pile of eggs, water and half eaten dog food, right on my linoleum kitchen floor.

Whew...at least she didn't hit the carpet...I yell again: "GET OUT" but instead of going to the door which was two feet in front of her, she spins around and heads to the dinning room...NOOOOOOOO!!!! I scream....Wretch....gurgle and....puke. A big pile of vomit, right on....the carpet.

I'm yelling mild, almost child friendly obscenities at the 1/2 lbs of emptied bile juice and table scraps that my blasted Canis Lupus Familiaris offered up for her master to enjoy.

Animals...you got to love em, especially the ones you allow to live inside your home....

Oh, and then LeeElla cleaned it up...you got to love marriage. :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thank you for not posting pictures of the piles.