Monday, June 27, 2005


Sheri (used to be Wolf) from our old Aloha Christian Life Center days back when we were youth pastors with the Assemblies of God. I had the privilege of marrying her and her husband Frank a number of years ago. It was fun to hang out this weekend at Hoopfest. good memories...this is the girl that I scared into hyperventilation for you that know that great youth pastor horror story...I was an idiot. I feel sorry for these poor utes that had to suffer under me as a leader back then...19 and a youth pastor...yikes.
 Posted by Hello

2 comments:

FCB said...

It is good to see them, as beautiful as they were when young, and how even more beautiful they have become as women, words to express how sweet these two women are, plainly do not exist. Not to diminish Christie's husband, I don't know him, but I bet he's a keeper if he caught Christie.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Fred, what a beautiful sentiment. It's been awhile since I've heard such a genuine compliment..so thank-you, it means so much.
And yes...scott is a truly remarkable man..cris is blessed to be his wife. :-)

Big hugs!!