Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bob Dylan video: When the deal goes down



This Bob Dylan video from his new cd is really good. It's rich in texture like an old home movie your grandparents would have made, it evokes memories, places and people. It will hit an older generation more because of the images used but I still wept. Plus Scarlett is a modern Marilyn Monroe which doesn't hurt the video either...great style, the director is a master at evoking emotion through capturing a moment we all have been within. Plus Dylan always gets me for some reason...by the way...15 minutes till I buy my concert tickets...the iTunes pre-public sale goes on at 10am, Yippeee!

Scarlett & Dylan video

2 comments:

David said...

Thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Lucky dog! The concert of a lifetime, I'm quite sure. Tell me how it is.

Neue