Monday, December 10, 2007

Razor: Battlestar Galatica

I rented and watched the 2 hour pre-season Battlestar Galatica dvd last night. Yet again...this show tops all my other tv interests. It simply is the best sfi-show in a long time in my opinion. Watch this dvd and tell me you dont want to see more. And if you're grumpy about the new look of the Cylons etc...rent the dvd for a full retro expereince...yes, the "AT YOUR COMMAND" toasters are back and kicking some butt. Warning: this show isnt kid friendly, its rough, raw and pushes the envelope sometimes, so if you are looking for "Little House in the Galaxy" steer away from this show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched it the night it was on, it was awesome. I hear the DVD has extras though, so I might rent it(or buy it). My question is, when does the show start?!?!

Michael McMullen said...

Little House in the Galaxy. Now there is a title ready to be attached to a project.

Unknown said...

Season 4 starts in in March.
:(