Monday, September 10, 2007

Little Spokane River scouting trip...


I scouted out the multiple Drop-in and take-out spots on the Little Spokane River today in preparation for this weeks canoe trip. It should be about a 3 hour trip through some of the most beautiful natural area I have seen in this region. I was stunned by the tremendous beauty of the Little Spokane River Natural Area. I've posted a few pictures that I took with my pitiful cell phone camera. These pictures dont do it justice, I am in need of a new digital camera after we dropped our last one hiking Bowl & Pitcher in Riverside State Park. I plan on leaving real early in hopes of coming upon the wild moose that frequent the area; I saw plenty of evidence that they are there...I hope to capture one on camera during my trip. The native American rock paintings were amazing as well...crazy to imagine as you are standing there, of the history you are are surrounded by.

You can see more of my pictures of the area here:
http://gallery.mac.com/fcb4#100056

No comments: