Friday, September 28, 2007

Seduction...a christian virtue?

If you dig to far into my family past, you might not like what you find. You see, my family has got stories...really sick, perverted stories. Some of them can make your skin crawl...but that’s my family. Depraved, possibly cursed but family still. See, way back my old grandma’s slept with their father. In fact, ended up getting pregnant by him...and wanted it to happen. Yep, we have issues in my family. Getting knocked up by dad...doesn’t sit well with most religious folks. Imagine being raised with that over your head...your granddad is your dad...that can mess with your mind.

But to be honest...I am not sure I fall too far from the tree. You see when you are raised in that kind of world, you pick up on all the tricks of the trade, the language, the vibe, the ways of seduction. You learn that your body is a tool to get what you want. You realize you got power baby. And I’m not afraid to use it, if I have too. Just like my grandmama’s before me...I am attracted to older men, especially if they are rich! I am not afraid to go after what I want...no matter what people might think.

I remember one time, I got a job working for this older guy who had a pretty financially prosperous business. I noticed that he noticed me. You know how it works...you show a little something, you catch their gaze...flirt a bit, you know. He hired me and soon was inviting me to lunch. I could read him...he thought I was hot. I was quite a bit younger but life had been tough and I needed a break. So I started moving in...playing the game. I could tell he was hooked and I started reeling him in.
I pulled out all the womanly charms...in fact one night I went for the kill. I put together an outfit that I knew would make a man’s heart melt and his knees get weak. Pulled out my best perfumes and hit the town.

I knew he was at a party in town...so I showed up late...after I knew he would have been slamming down the booze. Sure enough, he was getting drunker than a skunk and ended up passing out in a little room in the back of the house. I made my move and slipped in and slipped under the covers. it wasn’t until late that morning that he woke up...to say he was pleased, is an understatement. Even though he was a respected member of the community and probably was nervous about my under the covers meeting...he didn't want me to leave. I stayed in bed with him the rest of the night and slipped out in the morning...making sure a few people saw me...the hook was set.

Needless to say we got hooked up and now...I’m set for life. I’ve learned a few things from my family...sometimes a woman has got to do what a woman has got to do.

My name is Ruth...you can find my name in the linage of Jesus, the Son of God and I am one of only two women in the bible that have awhole book named after them...in fact the other one, Esther...got to power about the same way as I did.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Good story. Until the end I was wondering who the heck was saying this and whether there was some very weird history for you involving a sex change. I can now breathe a sigh of relief *!*