Friday, September 11, 2009

YMCA 9-11 Rooftop Memorial Concert

My 15 year old daughter, Destiny, was one of the featured artists at the YMCA 9-11 Rooftop Memorial Concert tonight. She was awesome and had the privilege of playing for and meeting the Mayor. She was also invited to participate in a local city fundraiser concert that raises money for the homeless. It's hosted at the luxurious Metropolitan Performing Arts Center in Spokane and should be a great opportunity to serve with her music and get some good artist exposure as well. We are proud. Great job YMCA!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Wow, that is seriously cool, Good job Destiny.

FCB said...

Man, I have been to occupied with this job, I can't believe all I've missed on your blog, and this post is one example! I'm so proud of her I could pop! This picture, with the flag and her with the guitar and performing in such a worthwhile event... so proud.
Love Dad