Sunday, February 13, 2005

A moving film...


I saw this film while I was down in Portland with my Dad Fred and step-mom Sue.
It was a very tough movie to watch but has stayed with me for a long time, which is the sign of a good movie to me. I had a lot of mixed emotions afterward...sorrow, anger, fear and some doubt. It is hard for me to wrap my mind around such atrocities, hate and suffering. I get a bit ticked at God for allowing such things to take place. I know all the pat answers to such a thought but honestly they just dont satisfy my angst. Though I know the truth of Job 41:2-6 in my mind; in my heart there is still trepidation about one who can do good but doesnt seem too. I just wish He would come back and put an end to this madness that we are doing to ourselves.
Posted by Hello

No comments: