Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shaving accident....

Christian, my 16 year old son had a shaving mishap. He tried to clear the razor of whiskers with the tender soft flesh of his thumb...not, a good idea. I heard him downstairs with his mother, I came out of the bedroom and looked in the bathroom, because the door was open and the shower was running but nobody was in it...there was blood on the floor, the sink and in the tub. I was slightly alarmed until I got wind of how he managed to cut him self shaving...on his thumb.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He tried to clear the razor of whiskers with the tender soft flesh of his thumb...not, a good idea."

My guess is that will be the LAST time he attempts that. Ouuuucccchhhhh!

FCB said...

Oh Christian, I can't help but laugh out loud; and I can't tell you, or won't tell you, all the silly things I have done, but this is a good one. Too funny, ahem, and sad too of course.
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!! I can say I have done the same thing a time or two myself, only to remember that razor's cut more than just hair!! Mary T

Michael McMullen said...

Okay, that picture is buggin' me out just a little bit.