Saturday, April 22, 2006


us
Originally uploaded by ericblauer.
An excellent wife, who can find? For her worth is far above jewels. The heart of her husband trusts her...strength and dignity are her clothing and she smiles at the future...many daughter have done nobly but you excel them all. -proverbs 31

I find no words more true to me in the bible than these. All other words require faith, but these speak of something I know.

Words fail to really express the love and support that I find in LeeElla...she is my rest.

If she was the only person at my side in the days ahead...I know we would prosper.

You amaze me Lee, I feel like I am the richest man in the world...you are a perfect jewel for me and this family and for Jacob's Well...I am proud to have such a noble, wise and beautiful woman and partner at my side.

You are my love...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, babe...I love you. This has been quite a journey we've been on together, and I couldn't imagine taking the ride with anyone else! Thank you for the public display of affection...but it's your rich admiration and tender love, day in and day out, that makes me the envy of all women. I am the lucky one.
One favor, though...could you use a more recent picture of us?? :\ - LeeElla