Thursday, April 13, 2006

You wanna piece of me


you wanna piece of me
Originally uploaded by ericblauer.
If you have kids you know how they can dominate the entire world they are in. Micah is such a boy. You always know he is in the room. Quiet is only applied to him when he is sleeping. He is very sweet and loving and sensitive too but he is also very loud, in your face, always active, constantly questioning you, challenging and never boring! Oh he makes me talk to Jesus. But I never regret having one more kid but whew what a stick of dynamite!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had excluded Micah's name and photo, that post could have been about Sophia. What is it about the youngest?
-Dan

Anonymous said...

So true D, so true!
Neue

Scott Patershall said...

Ultimate Fighter Champion... The Early Years... When are you going to buy Micah a wife beater? We want to see the guns...

FCB said...

These are harsh and untrue words regarding my sweet, little cherub of a grandson. This picture is Micah expressing his love for his grandpa, with zeal and deepest devotion, can't you see that?????

Michael McMullen said...

That's a good look for him.

I especially love the stuffed animal in the corner.

Unknown said...

LOL...Mike I didn't even realize that was a stuff animal! That is perfect :)

Scott:
I will let him borrow one of my wife beater t-shirts and let you see the guns that run pretty strong in the family...as you most know from that bloody nose...uh, wait, ummm...never mind.