Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Destiny...


MyPicture
Originally uploaded by ericblauer.
This is my daughter Destiny. She recently was one of the winners in her JH School talent show. She sang in front of her school with a handful of other winners and it was awesome. She sang a Kelly Clarkson song called LOW. I couldn't be more proud of her, she gets the best grades in the home, is the sweetest thing on earth and yet is spunky and sassy too. She has a smile that could melt the coldest heart and a voice like an angel. I know God is going to use this young girl to brighten this dark world with His light.

2 comments:

FCB said...

Congratulations Destiny!
I agree in spades with every thing you said about her although you have understated it.
Wish I could have been there to see the performance and if there is a video get me a copy!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Having taught "Dester" in Rainbows when she was 3 I can attest to your praise. But like your Dad said you have understated it.
Joy & I always said she was aptly named. She will do great things.