Thursday, June 01, 2006

The nations will come to you...

Last night was a first step in the life of our new church...Africa visited us in the form and heart of missionary Margaret Nelson (http://sentbychrist.org/margaretnelson.htm). Another friendship made over the internet (praise God for the net!). She blessed us with stories of her journey and ministry and a showed a precious video of her home, people and work. It was holy ground for those that had eyes and ears to see and hear. I was honored to have such an example of love and sacrifice come and minister to our body.

She was the beginning fulfilment of a word from God for my life, that is based on the above verse. I received that word in a YWAM bible-study one night on a missions trip to Amsterdam Holland. In that meeting the Lord spoke clearly to me that not only would I go to the nations but that the nations would come to me.

Seeing Margaret sharing last night caused me to give God praise for sending the nation of Uganda to us in the form of this humble woman.

No comments: