Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Look out Peter Jackson...


HPIM5065.JPG
Originally uploaded by ericblauer.
Here is a shot of my oldest son Christian at the premeir of his new sci-fi, comedy film: "Teddies!" at Jacob's Well. He worked so many months on this movie, scripting, casting, filming and editing all while maintianing A's & B's in school. I am very proud of his creative genius. I pray he goes into the industy and blows the lid off with quality art. You make me laugh son. Cool suit by the way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a moment for that young man. I'm proud of his character and strength. Its been a blessing getting to know Christian. I was
also proud to see many people come
out to JW and support the film,
that brought a big smile.
I'm excited what Christian is
going to do in the future,the "Movie Industry" better watch out!

Anonymous said...

Ask Christian if he can put it on Google Video so I, and the rest of the world, can see it. ~Matt